Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people especially to those who belong to the family of believers (Galatians 6:10).
Remember those in prisons as if you were their fellow prisoners and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering (Hebrews 13:3).
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you (Matthew 28:19-20).
To equip and train incarcerated believers to be trainers of other soul winners, to "make disciples" of new converts and prepare them for re-entry to the local church ( and in some cases for a lifetime of incarceration ) as trainers and teachers of the Evangelism Explosion (EE) ministry.
To provide a tool for the local church and other prison ministries that would enable them to equip and train the incarcerated believer in the EE ministry.
To encourage and provide spiritual guidance and direction to those inmates who have made a serious commitment to a life in Jesus Christ, with the assurance that this commitment will offer positive alternatives to involvement in crime and will produce a desire and preference to future relationships built on the foundation of Jesus Christ and the Word of God.
For this is contained in the scriptures - Behold I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious cornerstone; And he who believes in Him shall not be disappointed (II Peter 2:6).
EE Prison Ministry is financially supported through individuals, church missions, local businesses and grants. The individual supporters are members of various denominations, church affiliations and backgrounds.
To glorify God by equipping the local church and incarcerated believers worldwide to multiply through friendship, connecting, mentoring and healthy growth.
STATEMENT OF FAITH AND PRINCIPLES
1. The Bible is the inspired, the only infallible Authoritative Word of God.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God and Man in one Person. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and vicariously atoned for sin through His shed blood and death. He was bodily resurrected from the dead, he ascended to the right hand of God the Father, and He will personally return in power and glory.
4. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
5. Eternal life is received by faith - that is, trusting in Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
6. The Holy Spirit indwells all true believers and enables them to live a godly life.
7. Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected from the dead - they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
8. There is spiritual unity of all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. The local church is the primary God-established base of operation for evangelistic activity in the world.
10. Every true believer is commissioned of Christ to "preach the Gospel to every creature" and to "make disciples of all nations."
11. Inexperienced witnesses are best enabled to share the Gospel by participation in discipleship groups that include on-the-job training in actual witnessing situations led by more experienced witnesses.
Prerequisite for ministering:Saved - Willing - Available - Team
This prison ministry will continually develop and provide opportunities for various ministries as the Lord so leads. However, our present ministry opportunities are divided into three groups:
1. EE Prison Advisory Board. The EE Prison Advisory Board
is responsible for the overall direction of the ministry and
is directly responsible for fund raising and ministry definition.